It takes a village to raise a child (and a mother, for that matter) but in today's modern world, that village can be hard to find. A postpartum doula can help you fill in the gaps when you're short on support.
I offer education, companionship and nonjudgmental support during what we doulas like to call ‘the fourth trimester’. I meet you where you are, to provide what you need, no matter your parenting choices.
Postpartum doula care is very flexible and can take many forms, including:
- Caring for your baby while you sleep or shower
- Providing guidance and education with regards to baby care (diaper changing, bathing baby, burping, etc.)
- Baby wearing support and education
- A listening ear to unpack your birth story
- Light housekeeping
- Light meal preparation
- Running errands
- Feeding support
- Nurturing older siblings
- Providing community referrals (for things like postpartum mood support and lactation support)
Postpartum Support Packages
POSTPARTUM CARE INCLUDES:
- a one-hour postpartum planning session
- pdf copy of your postpartum plan delivered within 2 days
- A copy of my e-book "Foundations of Healthy Sleep"
Purchase 12 hours for $455, or a 24 hour package for $875.